One downside to owning a MacBook or any other laptop is that they are vulnerable to spills. With gaps between the keys on the keyboard leading to a mass of internal electronics, any liquid slipping through is bound to cause an issue. Worse, Apple's warranty for MacBooks doesn't cover spills, leaving the user responsible and a repair bill likely. Here's what to do when you've spilled water, coffee or other liquids on your MacBook.
Continue reading »
Incoming search terms:
- MK7559GSXF specs
- macbook air coffee spill
- what to do if you spill coffee on your macbook
- spilled coffee on macbook air
- what do you do when you spill coffee on mac?
- someone spilt coffee on macbook
- spilled water on macbook
- what to do if you spill water on your mac
- can they tell if you spilled water on your mac?
- what to do if you spill water on your macbook pro